We are on the lookout for a stellar candidate for the role of Human Resources Manager to join our Karachi office. Since our technical talent is what defines us, it is important for us to have the best leader in our Human Resources department. Prior experience working at a software development company is a big plus.
The candidate should understand the nuances and challenges involved in attracting the top software talent, handle a variety of personnel-related duties, ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries, and also support the organization’s daily HR activities. The ideal candidate will be contributing towards the establishment of new HR policies and processes.
- Manage various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Lead recruitment campaigns to onboard top software development talent.
- Lead employer branding and relationships with educational institutions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain the ‘Pay Plan and Benefits’ program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the HR management process
Submit our form to apply now or email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Resumes not meeting the above criteria will not be entertained.